We are currently running distance and online services only due to concerns around COVID-19. Book loans are not available until further notice.
Our phone and email inbox are staffed
Monday to Friday: 0900 - 1700
Staff of (and students on placement at) the following organisations can become library members.
- North East London Foundation Trust,
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Public Health Team
- London Borough of Havering Public Health Team
- London Borough of Redbridge Public Health Team
- London Borough of Waltham Forest Public Health Team
- Suffolk Public Health Team
-Thurrock Council Public Health Team,
The Library stocks materials covering mental health, community care, primary care, public health, nursing, allied health and management.
Approximately 3000 books, 800 e-journal titles, KnowledgeShare Dynamed Plus, EBSCO Discovery, Visible Body, Medhand, MedicinesComplete, CPD Online, SPSS.,,
WAR (London Health Libraries); WARL (NULJ); BRE:ESS (PLCS)
The library is situated in a portacabin. There is a ramp for wheelchair access. There are no disabled toilets in the immediate vicinity.
Last updated 7 months ago