Follow directions to CEME Campus
NELFT is located in the West Wing. The Library is on the mezzanine floor.
0300 555 1200 ext. 64504
The Library is currently open Monday to Friday: 0900 - 1645
Staff of (and students on placement at) the following organisations can become library members.
- North East London Foundation Trust,
- London Borough of Barking & Dagenham Public Health Team
- London Borough of Havering Public Health Team
- London Borough of Newham Public Health Team
- London Borough of Redbridge Public Health Team
- London Borough of Waltham Forest Public Health Team
- Suffolk Public Health Team
Formerly known as Aubrey Keep Library. The Library stocks materials covering mental health, community care, primary care, public health, nursing, allied health and management.
Approximately 3000 books, 800 e-journal titles, KnowledgeShare Dynamed Plus, EBSCO Discovery, Visible Body, Medhand, MedicinesComplete, CPD Online, SPSS.,,
WAR (London Health Libraries); WARL (NULJ); BRE:ESS (PLCS)
Last updated 5 months ago
James Hurst - Trainee Knowledge Specialist
Cameron Purkiss - Library Assistant
Edward Cope - Apprentice Library Assistant
Natasha Howard - Knowledge & Library Services Manager
Alice Cleaver - Assistant Librarian
Sherin Francis - Primary Care Knowledge Specialist
Elizabeth Hoile - Assistant Librarian