24 hours/7 days a week
Staffed Hours: Monday-Friday 06:00-18:00
Outside of these hours and during certain vacation periods or bank holidays the Library is self-service only and entry via an activated library card.
Free service to staff and placement students of the following organisations:
• St. George’s University Hospitals Foundation NHS Trust, including Community Service Division and HMP Wandsworth Prison healthcare staff
•South West London and St. George’s Mental Health Trust
•GP Practices and Clinical Commissioning Groups staff in Wandsworth (Subject to change)
•Public Health staff in Wandsworth (Subject to change)
•GP Practices and Clinical Commissioning Groups staff in Wandsworth (Subject to change),
Free Reference only* access to staff from:
• Epsom and St. Helier NHS Trust
• Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
• Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
• Other NHS staff working in the boroughs of Croydon, Kingston, Richmond, Sutton and Merton
* Unless registered on an SGUL academic programme.
We support the information needs of all NHS staff groups. This includes medicine, nursing, allied health and management. Mental health and primary care related materials are also stocked.
Information resources include:
Book stock - approximately 42,000 books and Audio Visual items.
Journals - 440 print subscriptions and over 6000 electronic subscriptions, most of which are only available to NHS staff on-site.
Lift, wheelchair and push-chair access are available. For more details see http://library.sgul.ac.uk/aboutus/accessibility
Ex Libris Alma,
Last updated 5 days ago