Full online access for CSP members and staff. Reference use for non-members is possible in certain circumstances – please contact CSP LIS for details.
Digital: restricted to CSP members and staff via online access although some non-member access is possible:
• approximately 268 ejournals (subscribed, Open Access and others)
• 169 ebooks (EBSCOhost/Gobi and ProQuest platforms)
• 180 e-theses
• Thousands of CSP publications, including both current and digitised archive items.
• Links to relevant ‘grey literature’
• EBSCO Discovery evidence and knowledge search tool
• Bibliographic databases include AMED, CINAHL, CINAHL Plus with full text, Medline, PEDro, SportDiscus, and TRIP PRO. Free online access to other databases like CIRRIE database, Cochrane Library and WorldCat.
• Article and document supply, and interlibrary loans services.
Print: restricted to CSP members and staff, reference only. Accessible to non-members upon request.
• ‘Physiotherapy’ journal and its predecessors, full collection from 1915 to the present day
• ‘Frontline’, CSP members’ magazine, full collection from 1996 to the present day
• Archives of CSP publications; some also donated to Wellcome Library and Archives.
• 179 print dissertations
• Some books of historical significance.
Contact CSP eLibrary prior to any visit to Furnival Street. The reference-only print collection, as described above, is available upon request under certain conditions.
Lift access; accessible toilets.
Moving from OCLC Olib to WorldShare Management Services.
Last updated 11 days ago