For information on the opening times of our various libraries, go to http://www.imperial.ac.uk/admin-services/library/use-the-library/our-libraries/
COVID-19: During the ongoing situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, Imperial College's libraries will be unstaffed, with the following opening restrictions.
• Chelsea and Westminster library 24 hour study space is open including access to users with Imperial College London and Chelsea & Westminster Trust ID cards.
• Central Library at South Kensington is currently open from 0900-1700 with security staff only and self-service book issuing
• Royal Brompton library is open but unstaffed 0700-1900
• Charing Cross Library is open 0900-1700 with security staff present and self-service book loans. Outside of staffed hours there are PCs in the basement of the Reynolds building which are open access for our NHS members.
• St Mary’s gallery study space is open for the duration of building opening hours (currently 0700-midnight)
• Hammersmith library ground floor study space is open for the duration of building opening hours (currently 0700-midnight) including access to PCs and printers
Staff of Central London Community Healthcare are able to use all Imperial College London libraries. Information for visitors is available on the library website at https://www.imperial.ac.uk/library/nhs
COVID-19: Although libraries are unstaffed, we will be providing a full range of support services online including:
• literature/evidence search services
• 1:1 support (where possible)
• Open Athens administration
Last updated 5 days ago